If you are a general practitioner
- Have your INAMI number and your electronic identity card (eID) with you.
- Online registration requires your pin code and a card reader. If you are a Mac user, use the pdf form to register.
- Select a guarantor doctor to confirm your registration. More information about “What guarantor doctor to choose?”
- Once you are accredited, you will receive a confirmation email. If you don’t receive an email, check your spam folder.
- You now have access to shared records of your patients via your patient software (DMI). A tab will specify all relevant shared patient medical data on the Brussels Health Network and other Belgian health networks.
- If you don’t have a medical software, you can access your patients shared records via the Brussels Health Network platform. More information
If you experience any technical difficulties, Abrumet help you out. Register for free help.