To connect to the Brussels Health Network portal, you must first be registered and authenticated by your eID.
If you get a message stating the SSL certificate is in error, please check these points one by one:
- You have installed the official eID software.
- You have connected your eID card reader and inserted your identity card before clicking the button “I am already registered.“
- Your identity card is valid. Read other issues and problems related to the electronic identity card.
- You use Internet Explorer 7 or later or another compatible browser
If you encounter this message, clear your SSL cache before trying again:
- For Internet Explorer: “Internet Options”> “Content” tab> “Clear SSL cache”.
- You can also close all open Internet Explorer windows and then try again to access the Brussels Health Network platform.